Sunday, August 30, 2009

USB for Embroidery Machine, Option #2



Are you looking for a way to stop using floppy disks on your embroidery machine?


We have a new solution for you to upgrade your embroidery machine to start using USB sticks instead of the old floppy disks.

For Option #1 click here.

Option #2: For those who have embroidery machines (all brands) WITH a floppy reader on the control panel:

Take a look at the Before and After Pictures:










[Click on the images to get a detailed picture]
  • Works as a replacement for the Floppy Drive.
  • All you have to do is remove the Floppy Drive and connect this one.
  • Works on embroidery machines with a 28 or 32 pin connection on the floppy drive slot (remove the floppy drive to confirm).
  • To order or to request more details just call us to 619-819-2911 or send us an email to ventas@tewh.com
  • Price: from $275


6 comments:

  1. How can I know if this device is compatible with my machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to do is contact us. We will ask you about your embroidery machine model, connections, and floppy drive details. Please check the information printed on a label of the floppy drive... that is part of the information we need to let you know if the drive is compatible with your machine or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it possible to load the machine system from the floppy to USB reader?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can load your embroidery machine system through this device.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I bought a Brother BAS 415, its already upgraded to a usb, that is exactly the same as your product. My problem is that my machine works fine, but it has a occurring problem with the usb drive, my screen always put a "disk error". I dont know how to fix it, as always I call the technician, and its draining my budget. How can I fix the problem permanently? It's definitely not the board, because he always just tool around the drive. An advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI.I have an ellageo ESg3. Is the USB-EXXX compatible with it or just the ellageo and the elageo ESg2?

    ReplyDelete